Site Selections and Brokers
Communities are always changing. By having a well-thought-out economic development program in place, as well as leaders who believe in the importance of economic growth, Upper
Arlington is poised to continue its legacy of providing an excellent quality of life to residents, employees, and business owners alike.
The Upper Arlington Community Improvement Corporation is the economic development agent for the City. While the UACIC's role is to advocate for and participate in the redevelopment of commercial districts, it is important that fellow residents understand we are mindful about supporting the character of our community. Here is what we want our friends and neighbors to know...
- Those involved in economic development care about the future of Upper Arlington, not just about satisfying today's needs.
- Capitalizing on redevelopment opportunities helps keep the City both vibrant and financially sound.
- A thriving business climate improves our City's ability to serve all of us — residents and businesses alike.
- Redevelopment that includes quality office and medical space consistently provides the greatest economic benefit for our community.
- We always expect the developers and investors who want to be part of our redevelopment efforts to respect the character of our community in the projects they propose.
- In short, the UACIC shares a belief with community leaders that we can make economic development work here!